Thank you for the replay and patience.
We didn’t change anything related SD card specific to carrier or eval board that you can confirm here. If it is working on the eval board then it should work on the carrier board.
Only Flash part is changed in HW V1.2B that require WinCE SW v1.5 should be used on the module.
Hence it would like to suggest you below testing and let us know result.
Could you program the latest WinCE Image on Vybrid somehow. Make FAT formatted SD card.
- Boot the module with Colibri Evaluation board and wait for WinCE complete booting and verify the inserted is mounting on the WinCE device by looking into My device directory.
- Follow procedure 1 with carrier board.
- Follow procedure 1 with your custom board.
If your different SD card detect pin and polarity then please configure through the registry : https://developer.toradex.com/knowledge-base/colibri-vybrid-sd-card-interface
If the above test results pass then we can confirm that SD card interface is working in all the carrier/eval board then we should similar testing in e-boot level to verify which carrier and eval board is working?
Please confirm/share below HW and SW details, it will help us to make similar setup and look the issue.
- SOM : Colibri VF61 256MB IT V1.2B
- Carrier and Eval board details?
- WinCE Software version? As per your details, you are using v1.5 WinCE software.
- Do you want to program WinCE or Linux on your vybrid module finally?
- I guess, are you trying to program Linux on the shipping vybrid module? (default WinCE is programmed and shipped from our side).