ERROR 404: git://git.toradex.com/linux-toradex.git;protocol=https;branch=toradex_5.4-2.1.x-imx

I am compiling using bitbake. I’m using a recipe that was already successful once, but when I run it on a new machine I’m getting a 404 error. Is there a network failure now?

Attached is the bitbake screen and error log.

link text

alt text

Hi @takehito_yoshida , thanks for reporting the issue. This looks like an issue with our git repository. Let’s us check internally. Sorry for the inconvinience.

Hi @takehito_yoshida , we had some reports that some of our GIT repos were working intermitently. Can you check again? Thanks

Hi @alvaro.tx

Thank you for your support. It hasn’t improved so far.

alt text

Thanks for checking. Got it. Let me report this again.

Hi @takehito_yoshida , can you share the Bitbake and log.do_fetch log files with the error(s)? We are checking exactly what is failing and any help is appreciated.

Hi @alvaro.tx

I have attached it.

link text

link text

Thanks a lot for the very fast answer.

Hi @takehito_yoshida , we have confirmed that they are some issues with the sources because this is pulling from the Yocto Project repo while it should be pulling from our repositories. We are checking this and we will report you back as soon this is fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience but please wait a little longer.

Hi @takehito_yoshida , should be fixed now. If not, try to repo sync (it might need to download the changes) and try again.

Hi @alvaro.tx

The problem has been resolved. Thank you for your prompt response.

alt text

Great to hear, thanks for the confirmation.
Alvaro.