EMC Compliance

Dose any Toradex product family meet “Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive” (EMC) standard?

Hi @hsvz

As Outlined on our Quality and Reliability site, the Products of Toradex are tested for EMI/EMC.

We have a good experience in resolving EMI and EMC issues for your Final Product. We provide you reference designs and design guides for EMI/EMC critical parts if you want to use a Custom Carrier Board.

In case of questions, feel free to contact us.

Best regards,
Jaski

does certificates and conformity documents available to download?

Hi,
we want to understand your needs.

What kind of documents are you expecting?
What do you want to use these documents for?
What is your application?

Best regards,
Jaski

Hi Jaski,

From your response, it feels very welcoming to ask questions. However, my experience with Toradex’s support through the local technical support was extremely troubling. He made it abundantly clear that he does not need to provide help and it is an end user problem when dealing with EMC.

I know that most of the radiated trouble spots are from the Toradex board and will be reviewing my notes against what is provided online. Is there by any chance any additional support material that I should be looking for from the website that would tell me to add extra capacitance etc for using these modules?

Thanks.

Hi @jabediny,

I can see our technical sales engineer already made contact with you by email. Let me know if you need anything else that I could help with here.

Best Regards,
Hiago.