EIM_SRAM issue while write and read

I am also working on SRAM connected via EIM interface in imx53 platform.
1.When I write data using devmem2 command, Same data is being written to all the memory locations. Can anyone please provide suggestions

2.When i write 4 bytes of data like 0x12345678 but when I read it it displays as 0x12341234 and displays as 0 for 2 byte and 1 byte data.

Please provide your input

The problems you are observing can be caused either by errors in the SRAM connection or by incorrect EIM bus configuration, such as bus width, endianness, CS configuration, etc."

Please provide the full name of the Toradex module you are using, along with its hardware revision, and specify the operating system image you have installed. With this information, I can assist you further.

Please also check this thread - Accessing External Memory Bus (EIM) on iMX6 via memory map - #2 by max.tx

Hi @max.tx

I am also working on SRAM connected via EIM interface in imx53 platform.
1.When I write data using devmem2 command, Same data is being written to all the memory locations as mentioned by you in above post.How did you solve it.Can you please provide your suggestions

2.When i write 4 bytes of data like 0x12345678 but when I read it it displays as 0x12341234 and displays as 0 for 2 byte and 1 byte data.

Please provide your input

Hi @alex.tx Alex,

i am using imx53 platform with 5.4.209 kernel.
1.How i can configure bus mode and word mode in EIM?
2.How to check Endianness ?

Please provide your inputs

You can verify/adjust EIM parameters by accessing the relevant EIM configuration registers. Please consult the imx53 reference manual for more information. Alternatively, you can explore the NXP community for assistance.