Does Apalis T30 support dual camera work simultaneously?

i have attached 2 camera to Apalis T30 with Apalis Eva board, one camera is parallel camera connect to ACM module on carrier board, the orther one is ov5640 based mipi csi-2 camera connected to Apalis T30 mezzanine board. BSP is Linux release V2.5 beta3.

follow instruction of below article, i can capture and display both camera successfully with gstreamer pipelines.

then i want to test capture both camera simultaneously with below pipeline, two display windows are appeared without any error but the image is abnormal, so could you help if Apalis T30 support 2 camera input simultaneously and how?

gst-launch -vvv v4l2src device=/dev/video0 ! ‘video/x-raw-yuv, framerate=30/1’ ! nvvidconv ! nvxvimagesink device=0 &
gst-launch -vvv nv4l2src device=/dev/video1 ! ‘video/x-raw-yuv, width=640, height=480, framerate=30/1’ ! nvvidconv ! nvxvimagesink device=1

thanks a lot!

We do know that dual CSI-2 camera support works quite well on Apalis T30 as our camera partner Antmicro demoed the same on our booth at the Embedded World 2015.

As for parallel and CSI-2 they observed that when trying to use all three (e.g. parallel and 2x CSI-2) the images simply get corrupted so those are somehow intertwined together. One thing that may be worth trying is to use the other CSI-2 interface instead as the one you are using now may share some resources.

Another possibility is that for whatever reason your particular gstreamer pipeline may not work. Whether or not swapping CSI-2 camera interface will help any in this case we doubt it.