Cross compiling QT application for colibri T20 with correct image

I want to run my QT application on colibri T20. I have created a separate project for Qt in X86 system. But I’m unable to understand the concepts explained in this link

How to set up Qt Creator to cross compile for embedded Linux | Toradex Developer Center

Also I tried to setup the Open embedded setup in my development machine (using Ubuntu 16.04 64 Bit). But I’m unable to proceed after bitbake command which was ended up in errors. I followed this link for OE-Core setup

High performance, low power Embedded Computing Systems | Toradex Developer Center

Can anyone please explain the steps to be done to run my QT application in Colibri T20 ?

First:
“Starting with V2.6 meta-qt5 is part of the layers which get set up and the manual cloning and change to bblayers.conf is not longer needed.”

Can you explain what exactly is it you’re finding hard to understand/follow in qt creator setup?

Since I’m new to these concepts I’m unable to understand how to fix the errors which was obtained as result after this command that was mentioned in this below link. Before to that all the steps were completely executed .
Command : bitbake -k angstrom-lxde-image
High performance, low power Embedded Computing Systems | Toradex Developer Center.

Errors :
Summary: 7 tasks failed:
virtual:native:/home/qtsetup/oe-core/build/…/stuff/openembedded-core/meta/recipes-core/ncurses/ncurses_5.9.bb, do_compile
virtual:native:/home/qtsetup/oe-core/build/…/stuff/openembedded-core/meta/recipes-support/libgpg-error/libgpg-error_1.12.bb, do_compile
/home/qtsetup/oe-core/build/…/stuff/openembedded-core/meta/recipes-core/eglibc/cross-localedef-native_2.19.bb, do_compile
virtual:native:/home/qtsetup/oe-core/build/…/stuff/openembedded-core/meta/recipes-support/gmp/gmp_5.1.1.bb, do_compile
virtual:native:/home/qtsetup/oe-core/build/…/stuff/openembedded-core/meta/recipes-devtools/binutils/binutils_2.24.bb, do_compile
/home/qtsetup/oe-core/build/…/stuff/meta-toradex/recipes-graphics/scrot/scrot_0.8.bb, do_fetch
/home/qtsetup/oe-core/build/…/stuff/meta-toradex/recipes/trdx-nv-binaries/trdx-nv-binaries.bb, do_fetch
Summary: There were 4 WARNING messages shown.
Summary: There were 9 ERROR messages shown, returning a non-zero exit code.

Also I have changed the image version from repo init -u Index of /toradex-bsp-platform.git -b LinuxImageV2.7 to repo init -u Index of /toradex-bsp-platform.git -b LinuxImageV2.3 in the command mentioned in that link

You probably want latest V2.7 release, and starting with 2.6 qt5 is already included, there is no need for modifications. Instructions you are referring to are there to support customers unwilling to updated to our latest supported releases.