Create user account

Dear Team,

kindly provide the Steps. how to create user account and set password.

Please let us know what exactly you try to do so we know which user account and password you are referring to. Thanks.

You can create a user programmatically using the NTLMSetUserInfo() API:

NTLMSetUserInfo(TEXT(""), TEXT(""));

*Edit: The information below was added*

The .zip file below contains the necessary files to use the NTLMSetUserInfo() function on a standard Toradex WEC7 or WEC2013 image, without Platform Builder:

• ntlmssp.zip
  • ntlmssp.h :
    contains the definition of the function. #include this file into your source code.
  • ntlmssp.lib :
    Import library which defines the entry points into the DLL. Add this file to the linker dependencies.

Regards, Andy

How can I get access to this function? I added
#include <ntlmssp.h>
but my project can’t find the file.

Thanks,
Shawn

Dear @Shawn
Please refer to the Microsoft documentation for information about which header file and library to include:

Regards, Andy

If you are building your code with platform builder you should be able to include ntlmssp.h (from %_WINCEROOT%\public\common\oak\inc) and link ntlmssp.lib.
If you are using Visual Studio then you’ll need those files from a Windows CE install.
What version are you using?

I am using WEC7 and I am not building my own image… I am using an image provided by Toradex. I was going to use a program to add the user, then remove autorun capability.

Thanks,
Shawn

Dear @Shawn

In your initial question you wrote you are using WEC2013, now you say it’s WEC7. Can you please clarify.

Regards, Andy

I commented on another user’s post… saini648 and I are not working together.

I am using WEC7.

Dear @Shawn
Sorry, I was confused because I didn’t realize that the original question was written by somebody else.
I will try to collect the information, in order to enable you to use NTLMSetUserInfo() without Platform Builder.
Regards, Andy

Dear @Shawn
I added the details for using NTLMSetUserInfo() to the original answer.
Regards, Andy