Colibri T30 problem with nvFlash tool and serial number

Hello support.
I had one Colibri T30 board purchased back in 2016 and never used. I decided to set up a WEC2013 image on it and used nvFlash tool for that purpose.
During attempt to load up the image I got this ERROR message about missing serial number of board (taken from log):

Nvflash version 2.6 started
rcm version 0X30001
System Information:
   chip name: unknown
   chip id: 0x30 major: 1 minor: 3
   chip sku: 0xb1
   chip uid: 0x0000000000000000015d4b337534240f
   macrovision: disabled
   hdcp: enabled
   jtag: enabled
   sbk burned: false
   dk burned: false
   boot device: emmc
   operating mode: 3
   device config strap: 0
   device config fuse: 0
   sdram config strap: 0

Sending generated BCT...533Mhz Done
downloading bootloader -- load address: 0x88300000 entry point: 0x88300000
sending file: loader.nb0

- 65536/467360 bytes sent
\ 467360/467360 bytes sent
loader.nb0 sent successfully
waiting for bootloader to initialize
bootloader downloaded successfully
ERROR: SerialNumber or ProductID lost
Please enter(or scan) the 16 digit barcode label data:

I had no 16 digit code on the back of my T30 board, only Windows license number which obviously did not work. Accidentally I took a 16 digit number from my other board which is Apalis T30 (different form factor) and entered it manually. I used this serial: 0025110102927621 ← Apalis T30.

I got my flasher to work well and flashed WEC2013 on this Colibri T30 board.
Now my board does not work and when boots in debug messages I see that it is recognized as Apalis T30 which obviously has different pinout etc.

How to reset my Colibri T30 back to state with no serial or whatever (delete config) ?
How to restore back functionality and most important where to get Serial number of my Colibri board ?

Please help.
Thanks,
Vlad

Hi support!
Anyway you can help me with your own product ?
It is very frustrating that the board which you sold has a problem with recognizing of its type and serial by your own nvFlash tool. I need to solve this because this boards is needed for project.

Raja,
Here is the board serial which I read on sticker The serial is: 02673308
This should be sufficient for you to check.
How to completely reset the board? I already called your support on Friday but lady on the phone told me that she work from home and can not transfer me to person right away.
I am little disappointed as getting resolution from your company for simple issue takes number of days.
I hope you can solve it for me in your next reply to this message.

Sorry I can not enable log and post it here as I really have no time for that now. Just explain to me how I can reset back your product and after by entering correct serial restore it to fully functional state.

Dear @vinzer,

I got to know, @alex.tx helped you to solve the issue.

Following command should help to solve it

nvflash.exe  --configfile  "%filename%" --create --setserialnr nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn --go

The nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn must be 16 digit full product id like what you get from scanning the barcode with a barcode scanner.

Please feel free to contact us if you need any support in the future