Colibri iMX6ULL

HI:

I am working with Colibri iMX6ULL 512MB Wi-Fi / Bluetooth IT with Iris Carier Board.

1-) I used Toradex Easy Installer for download Boot to Qt, in here i have one question, how can i setup qt frame work in my host machine, qt creator doesn’t Auto-detected my kit and Colibri iMX6ULL doesn’t seem to have usb connection on screen.

In my host machine “dmesg” shows;
[ 2900.496465] cdc_ether 1-2:1.0 usb0: register ‘cdc_ether’ at usb-0000:05:00.3-2, CDC Ethernet Device, fa:93:a0:ec:b9:5f
[ 2900.516113] cdc_ether 1-2:1.0 enxfa93a0ecb95f: renamed from usb0

2-) When I write boot to qt to flash, is the qt image installed on my device?

3-) How can i make changes in device tree, for example i want to add gpio-keys, rotary encoder etc…
What can i do for this?

4-) Wifi, bluetooth and touchscreen not working with boot to qt.

NOTE: I want to setup Qt Framework without any license fee.

Best regards.

Hello @hyaldiz ,

Welcome to Toradex Community!

For most of the questions you have asked, we have developer articles that take you step-by-step through the process.

I would suggest you refer to this Developer article here. This page also contains links to other Qt documentation that might be very helpful for a quick start.

Yes, that would be correct.

I would like to suggest you these pages: DeviceTree customizations, examples, Device Tree overlays.

Could you have a look at this article and when you have more errors , please get back to us with the error logs.

You can build your open-source Boot2Qt with Yocto. More information on the Qt website: here