Colibri i.Mx7 1GB SOM Erase All Not booting

Hello Team,

I did Erase Flash on Tordex Easy Installer, After reboot I am not getting any thing on the display or Serial Debug console, I need to flash the Linux image to eMMC / SD Card,
Can you please help me in doing the same.

Colibri I.MX7D 1GB
V1.1A

Thanks & Regards,
Kailas K

You need yo put your module in a recovery mode and load Toradex Easy Installer over USB. Then you can flash a new image using loaded Easy Installer.

Hello Alex,

I have generated the build named " Colibri-iMX7-eMMC_Reference-Minimal-Image.rootfs.bootfs.tar.xz" OR " Colibri-iMX7-eMMC_Reference-Minimal-Image.rootfs.tar.xz
" OR “Colibri-iMX7-eMMC_Reference-Minimal-Image.rootfs.wic.gz”

I need to flash these images to eMMC either using SD Card / USB, How can I flash the above build to eMMC?

Hi @kailas.workspace ,

Can you please let us know which BSP version your build is based on. Our recent BSP is BSP 5.x. When you successfully run bitbake . The output Linux image will be available in deploy/images directory

For Colibri iMX7D 1GB eMMC

oe-core-5.0/build/deploy/images/colibri-imx7-emmc

And the Linux image name is as below

ls | grep -i Tezi
Colibri-iMX7-eMMC_Custom-Console-Image-Tezi_5.3.0-devel-20210717034726+build.0.tar
Colibri-iMX7-eMMC_Reference-Multimedia-Image-Tezi_5.3.0-devel-20210607071505+build.0.tar

These are compatible images you can use Toradex easy installer to flash on board memory of Toradex module.
In case you need to boot from external media please check below article

Let me know if this dose not answer your query.

Best Regards
Ritesh Kumar

Hello Ritesh,

In my case I am using Imbrio Custom board for using Toradex i.MX7 SOM 1GB eMMC, The below-listed images(Tezi Images) are not generated.

Colibri-iMX7-eMMC_Custom-Console-Image-Tezi_5.3.0-devel-20210717034726+build.0.tar
Colibri-iMX7-eMMC_Reference-Multimedia-Image-Tezi_5.3.0-devel-20210607071505+build.0.tar

Can you help me in figuring out How these images can be generated?

Thanks & Regards,
Kailas K.

hi @kailas.workspace,

Can you share exact steps you are following for building the image?
Additionally do share error what you get while building.

Please refer below article to build image

Best Regards
Ritesh Kumar