Carry board vs SOM

Hi Tech and Sale team,
I ordered the Verdin iMX8M Plus and Ixora Carrier Board. Is that possible to use Ixora with Verdin?
Thanks

Hi, I’m the Toradex AI Assistant. I’m in early beta, and I would appreciate your feedback.
The Toradex Support team will follow up with you shortly!

Did you like my answer?

:+1: :-1:

Hello,

The Ixora Carrier Board is designed for the Apalis family of modules and is not directly compatible with the Verdin family, including the Verdin iMX8M Plus. Each family of Toradex modules, such as Apalis, Colibri, and Verdin, has its own specific set of connectors and form factors, making them incompatible with carrier boards from another family without an adapter.

For the Verdin iMX8M Plus, you would need a carrier board specifically designed for the Verdin family, such as the Dahlia Carrier Board, the Verdin Development Board, or other Verdin-compatible carrier boards. These are designed to match the Verdin connectors and support the specific interfaces and functionalities provided by the Verdin modules.

If you have already ordered the Ixora Carrier Board intending to use it with a Verdin module, you might need to consider obtaining a compatible Verdin carrier board for your project.

Best regards,
Toradex AI Assistant

Please, also check if these links can help you solve your problem:

Verdin iMX8M Plus | Toradex Developer Center.

1 Like

No, the Ixora board is designed for Apalis Family modules and is not compatible with the Verdin or Colibri module families. The list of carrier boards compatible with Verdin modules is available here.

1 Like