Can I install qt libs in Linux image on imx7?

Hi community! Can I install the qt libs in the following linux image? I’m using a Colibri imx7 on Aster carrier Board. What command can I use for do this?
this is the linux image that I have install in my Colibri module.

root@colibri-imx7-emmc:~# uname
Linux
root@colibri-imx7-emmc:~# uname -r
4.1.44-2.7.4+gb1555bf

Many thanks.

hi @JesusP88

There are different images, which you can install on the module depending on the needs for your application. For Qt application, you will need to install a special image. Please have a look here for further Information.

Best regards, Jaski

Thanks Jaski, I put a comment in other post but I saw that the post is very old, so I decide to put the same comment here.
I followed the article but I have an error when I try to run the recovery mode on iMX7 module. This is my info bout, any advice?

Hi! I have an error when I try to run the recovery mode on my Colibri iMX7 Dual 1GB, this is my case, I hope that you can help me please:
My carrier board is: Aster v1.1b
The info from uname -a is:

root@colibri-imx7-emmc:~# uname -a
Linux colibri-imx7-emmc 4.1.44-2.7.4+gb1555bf #1 SMP Wed Oct 4 21:39:05 UTC 2017 armv7l GNU/Linux

I follow the next article recovery_mode_imx7 but when I type the comand ./recovery-linux.sh from my serial terminal on minicom (running on linux) the terminal says the next:

root@colibri-imx7-emmc:/media/sda1/Colibri-iMX7_ToradexEasyInstaller_1.8-20181019# ./recovery-linux.sh
Downloading Toradex Easy Installer...
./recovery-linux.sh: line 8: sudo: command not found

Downloading Toradex Easy Installer failed...

Plase help me with this and many thanks for reading me.

You are supposed to put your module into recovery mode and then run the recovery-linux.sh script on your Linux development workstation running a somewhat recent x86 64-bit Linux distribution.

Hi Marcel. I can do the recovery mode, I would like to comment my steps that I do for this, maybe some else reader can help with this.
1.- I’m using and Aster Board v1.1B and I plug the cable in to X10 (USB Client, Micro AB type connector) micro USB connector.
2.- Then I download the folder Colibri-iMX7_ToradexEasyInstaller_1.8-20181019 site.
3.- with the power off in the board I shorten the pads (Image imx7 shorter pads, after that I turn on the board (with the shorter pads).
4.- Then I plug the USB cable to the host Linux computere and inside the folder Colibri-iMX7_ToradexEasyInstaller_1.8-20181019 I run in the terminal shell the command recovery-linux.sh
5.- In the screen I can see the Toradex Easy Instaler.

Now I can’t see the QT for device creation demo image Demo_Image_Toradex_Easy_Installer, I download it in my workstation linux pc but how can put in the imx7, because the Toradex Easy Installer just show me other qt image from other vendor, when I installed a demo is upload in the board. Any advice? Many thanks.

You may want to activate our CI feed.

Concerning local installation just extract a Toradex Easy Installer package to e.g. a SD card or USB memory stick and plug that one into the target running the Toradex Easy Installer and it should show up in the list.