C/C++ Development - Unable to start application from toradex extension for VSCODE

Hi @geopaxpvtltd ,

since the library isnt available on package feeds, the only way to work with the library is by building yourself. How can I configure my project in a way to build and include this library. currently, I have it cloned into my appconfig_0 folder. I started trying to follow External libraries with Torizon visual studio extension - #8 by matheus.castello but lost the way when they instruct to “Include in Project”

Keep in mind that the link you referenced above is for Visual Studio, not Visual Studio Code, so the procedures there don’t necessarily apply to your case.

Are you using V2 of the IDE extension (previously known as ApolloX)? If that’s the case and you are working with our C++ project template you have a Makefile in which you can add compilation instructions for the external library. You probably need to add the library source files to your VSCode project then add the appropriate instructions in the Makefile.

While I can’t help you with the Makefile itself I’d recommend that you see these links for more details on how to use it:

You said that RTKLIB isn’t available in the feeds, but I did find a package named librtklib-dev on the bookworm feeds: Debian -- Details of package librtklib-dev in bookworm. If the container images you’re using are based on bookworm you can try using that as a possible alternative.

Best regards,
Lucas Akira

1 Like