Building sdk for qt enabled console-tdx-image fails

I am building Qt enabled console image for Collibri-imx6ull module.
I was following the https://developer.toradex.com/knowledge-base/how-to-set-up-qt-creator-to-cross-compile-for-embedded-linux
tutorial. I am using LinuxImage4.0.

I build one console image with bitbake console-tdx-image only changing the board type to collibri-imx6ull and built the sdk with bitbake console-tdx-image -c populate_sdk. The image and sdk were built successfully.
Since I need Qt on the system, I added the meta-qt5 and meta-qt5-extra layers (checked out to zeus).
In local.conf I added the qt modules, openssh and sqlite:

QT_VERSION="opensource"
IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " qtbase qtdeclarative qtserialport sqlite gcc g++ qtcharts openssh-sftp-server "
PACKAGECONFIG_append_pn-qtbase = " sql-sqlite"

The image building finished without errors. I added inherit populate_sdk_qt5 in layers/meta-toradex-demos/recipes-images/images/console-tdx-image.bb recipe.
When building the sdk, I am facing error for qtwebkit do_compile. Last lines from the log:

/home/vasko/dev/oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7at2hf-neon-tdx-linux-gnueabi/qtwebkit/5.13.2+gitAUTOINC+ab1bd15209-r0/git/Source/WebCore/svg/properties/SVGAnimatedListPropertyTearOff.h:60:16: note: in expansion of macro 'WTFMove'
   60 |         return WTFMove(property);
      |                ^~~~~~~
In file included from /home/vasko/dev/oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7at2hf-neon-tdx-linux-gnueabi/qtwebkit/5.13.2+gitAUTOINC+ab1bd15209-r0/git/Source/WebCore/css/CSSAllInOne.cpp:36:
/home/vasko/dev/oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7at2hf-neon-tdx-linux-gnueabi/qtwebkit/5.13.2+gitAUTOINC+ab1bd15209-r0/git/Source/WebCore/css/CSSComputedStyleDeclaration.cpp: In member function 'WTF::RefPtr WebCore::ComputedStyleExtractor::propertyValue(WebCore::CSSPropertyID, WebCore::EUpdateLayout) const':
/home/vasko/dev/oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7at2hf-neon-tdx-linux-gnueabi/qtwebkit/5.13.2+gitAUTOINC+ab1bd15209-r0/git/Source/WebCore/css/CSSComputedStyleDeclaration.cpp:3105:13: warning: this statement may fall through [-Wimplicit-fallthrough=]
 3105 |             }
      |             ^
/home/vasko/dev/oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7at2hf-neon-tdx-linux-gnueabi/qtwebkit/5.13.2+gitAUTOINC+ab1bd15209-r0/git/Source/WebCore/css/CSSComputedStyleDeclaration.cpp:3106:9: note: here
 3106 |         case CSSPropertyTextIndent: {
      |         ^~~~
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
WARNING: exit code 1 from a shell command.

ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/vasko/dev/oe-core/build/tmp/work/armv7at2hf-neon-tdx-linux-gnueabi/qtwebkit/5.13.2+gitAUTOINC+ab1bd15209-r0/temp/log.do_compile.30011
NOTE: recipe qtwebkit-5.13.2+gitAUTOINC+ab1bd15209-r0: task do_compile: Failed
ERROR: Task (/home/vasko/dev/oe-core/build/../layers/meta-qt5/recipes-qt/qt5/qtwebkit_git.bb:do_compile) failed with exit code '1'
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 5481 tasks of which 5413 didn't need to be rerun and 2 failed.

I rebuild successfully with using LinuxImageV2.8. The Qt layers are added by default. I only edited the local.conf with the lines above, and added inherit populate_sdk populate_sdk_qt5 in the image recipe.
The image and the sdk were build successfully.

Perfect that the issue is solved. Thanks for the feedback.

Best regards,
Jaski