Build a Reference Image with Yocto Project

Hello Everyone,
I was following this Link to build a reference image.
I followed the process

bitbake -k tdx-reference-multimedia-image

but at the end i’m getting this error.

NOTE: Fetching uninative binary shim http://downloads.yoctoproject.org/releases/uninative/3.6/x86_64-nativesdk-libc-3.6.tar.xz;sha256sum=9bfc4c970495b3716b2f9e52c4df9f968c02463a9a95000f6657fbc3fde1f098 (will check PREMIRRORS first)
Initialising tasks: 100% |###################################################################################################| Time: 0:00:13
Sstate summary: Wanted 3186 Found 0 Missed 3186 Current 0 (0% match, 0% complete)
NOTE: Executing Tasks
WARNING: The free space of /home/mvsri/Toradex/oe-core/build/tmp (/dev/sda2) is running low (0.989GB left)
ERROR: No new tasks can be executed since the disk space monitor action is "STOPTASKS"!
WARNING: The free space of /home/mvsri/Toradex/oe-core/downloads (/dev/sda2) is running low (0.989GB left)
ERROR: No new tasks can be executed since the disk space monitor action is "STOPTASKS"!
WARNING: The free space of /home/mvsri/Toradex/oe-core/sstate-cache (/dev/sda2) is running low (0.989GB left)
WARNING: The free space of /tmp (/dev/sda2) is running low (0.076GB left)
WARNING: The free space of /home/mvsri/Toradex/oe-core/build/tmp (/dev/sda2) is running low (0.076GB left)
ERROR: Immediately abort since the disk space monitor action is "ABORT"!
WARNING: The free space of /home/mvsri/Toradex/oe-core/downloads (/dev/sda2) is running low (0.076GB left)
WARNING: The free space of /home/mvsri/Toradex/oe-core/sstate-cache (/dev/sda2) is running low (0.076GB left)
NOTE: Sending SIGTERM to remaining 1 tasks
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 6361 tasks of which 0 didn't need to be rerun and all succeeded.
NOTE: Writing buildhistory
NOTE: Writing buildhistory took: 19 seconds

Summary: There were 7 WARNING messages shown.
Summary: There were 7 ERROR messages shown, returning a non-zero exit code.

So before building i had 48GB of free space left. My question is how much storage space do i need to build a reference image (sdk).
Should i need more disk space to build it or is there any way i can reduce the usage of disk space while building the image.

When creating a VM to do builds in under Ubuntu, I set the storage to a minimum of 250GB, sometimes 450GB. In a VM it is not as bad because the space only gets consumed from the actual disk when needed. If 250GB is too small, I can dig through my doc to see, that is the number I remember though. I also remember setting one to 450GB, but I had quite a bit of audio stuff in there as well.