Bluez-alsa_git:do_configure, failed with exit code 1

Hi,
colibri-imx6ull
When I try to build the image, it come up with do_configure error. Hereby I attached the logfile.
log file (18.5 KB)

Thanks and regards,
Eiti

Hello @EJA
Which image are you trying to build?
Have you made any changes to the default image?

Best regards,
Josep

Hello @josep.tx,

I try to build tdx-reference-multimedia -image. No, only changes refer in article Build a Reference Image with the Yocto Project/OpenEmbedded - Toradex System/Computer on Modules. For your reference the first time build is successful, but when I try to modify the changes in device tree files and again try to build the image, it come up with this error. I remove all the changes applied for device tree, then build it but then also this error shows up.

Thanks and regards,
Eiti

Hi @EJA !

I wouldn’t expect device tree modifications to have an effect on the bluez-alsa build…

I just ran the cleansstate for bluez-alsa using MACHINE=colibri-imx6ull:

And then I ran bitbake bluez-alsa without issues:

Could you please perform a cleanall on the recipe bluez-alsa and try to execute the configure again?

Best regards,

Hi @henrique.tx ,

Thankyou for the quick reply. I clean this recipe and configure again but came up with the same error.

log do_configure (17.8 KB)

Thanks and regards,
Eiti

Hi @EJA !

From my log.do_configure, I see that I have that dependency met:

Researching for gio-unix-2.0, seems like it is related to glib. Reference: installation - How Install gio-unix-2.28.0 - Ask Ubuntu

We have the glib-2.0 recipe in layers/openembedded-core/meta/recipes-core.

And bluez-alsa shouldn’t even try to build if glib is not in place, as the former has a dependency on the latter (you can check it from bluez-alsa content).

Could you kindly double-check if you are using the default bluez-alsa recipe?

Best regards,

Hi @henrique.tx

I also have the glib-2.0 recipes in layers/openembedded-core/meta/recipes-core .

I have bluez-alsa present in layers/meta-toradex-demos/recipes-connectivity/bluez-alsa. Is this default “bluez-alsa”?

Thanks and best regards,
eiti

Hi @EJA !

It should be layers/meta-toradex-demos/recipes-connectivity/bluez-alsa/bluez-alsa_git.bb.

Which BSP version are you using?

Best regards,

Yes. It is present in the path you provided.

I think its 5.0.0

Hi @henrique.tx ,

Is this helpful?

This is my kernel version

Hi @EJA !

I would like to ask you to start again from scratch.

I know that the build will take a long time, but this time is probably less than what you would invest in trying to debug this issue.

Best regards,

Hi @henrique.tx

Yes. I did the same. I rebuild the image again from scratch.

Thanks and regards,
Eiti

1 Like