Bitbake fails with Reconnecting to bitbake server... Resource temporarily unavailable

I follow steps to build Yocto Linux dunfell-5.x.y

I use docker with Ubuntu 18.04

docker run --name yocto-nobilis-5.x.y -it -v $PWD/yocto/output:/home/nobilis_developer/yocto/output yocto_ubuntu_18.04

nobilis_developer@8f9ea031c833:/$ cd ~/yocto/output/

cd oe-core/
repo init -u https://git.toradex.com/toradex-manifest.git -b dunfell-5.x.y -m tdxref/default.xml
repo sync
. export

in the …/oe-core/build/conf/local.conf :

MACHINE ?= “apalis-imx6”

ACCEPT_FSL_EULA = “1”

bitbake -k tdx-reference-multimedia-image

and the result is error messages after the reconnection attempts

NOTE: Reconnecting to bitbake server...
NOTE: Retrying server connection (#1)... (Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/nobilis_developer/yocto/output/oe-core/layers/openembedded-core/bitbake/lib/bb/main.py", line 455, in setup_bitbake
    server_connection = bb.server.process.connectProcessServer(sockname, featureset)
  File "/home/nobilis_developer/yocto/output/oe-core/layers/openembedded-core/bitbake/lib/bb/server/process.py", line 505, in connectProcessServer
    sock.connect(os.path.basename(sockname))
BlockingIOError: [Errno 11] Resource temporarily unavailable
)

yesterday and today result is the same

How to build Yocto dunfell-5.x.y ?

Dear @Juzujka,

it seems like the issue originates somewhere in docker. It is possible that this has to do with the permission of building into a bind mount.

The guide on how to build Yocto you will find here:

Build Image with Yocto

Whilst running these lines of code in your question, I did not run into any issue or reconnecting behaviours.

cd oe-core/
 repo init -u https://git.toradex.com/toradex-manifest.git -b dunfell-5.x.y -m tdxref/default.xml
 repo sync
 . export
bitbake -k tdx-reference-multimedia-image

Please check the permissions and configuration of your docker setup and try again.

Best Regards
Kevin

Thank you, Kevin, for the suggestion!
I wish to check, try again the next day the same steps and it starts.

This was likely caused by a data center outage which revealed that a few items were not really redundant/synced properly. Should hopefully now all be fixed again.