Bitbake Failed bitbake -k angstrom-qt5-x11-image

bitbake -k angstrom-qt5-x11-image

Error From Log File

ERROR: qt3d-5.9.7+gitAUTOINC+de5e7839d6-r0 do_compile: oe_runmake failed
ERROR: qt3d-5.9.7+gitAUTOINC+de5e7839d6-r0 do_compile: Function failed: do_compile (log file is located at /home/hp/oe-core/build/tmp-glibc/work/armv7at2hf-neon-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/qt3d/5.9.7+gitAUTOINC+de5e7839d6-r0/temp/log.do_compile.10399)
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/hp/oe-core/build/tmp-glibc/work/armv7at2hf-neon-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/qt3d/5.9.7+gitAUTOINC+de5e7839d6-r0/temp/log.do_compile.10399
NOTE: recipe qt3d-5.9.7+gitAUTOINC+de5e7839d6-r0: task do_compile: Failed
ERROR: Task (/home/hp/oe-core/build/../layers/meta-qt5/recipes-qt/qt5/qt3d_git.bb:do_compile) failed with exit code '1'

Used repo init -b LinuxImageV2.8
repo sync

Host Ubuntu:18.04 LTS
gcc version 7.3.0

tried bitbake -c cleansstate qt3d-native but no success.

Hi

Did you also try:

bitbake -c cleansstate qt3d

as that is the recipe which actually failed.

Also could you attach the logfile of the failed task?

Max

Hi, I did and rebuilt.Now it is successful.
I then built bitbake -k meta-toolchain-qt5 which was also successful

Now I started qt , added QT versions, compilers debuggers which was ok.
Then I added the kit and gave the Qt mkspec path as /usr/local/oecore-x86_64/sysroots/armv7at2hf-neon-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/qt5/mkspecs/linux-oe-g++ as per the document but when I try to build the application in qt creator It says

Cannot Read /usr/local/oecore-x86_64/sysroots/armv7at2hf-neon-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/qt5/mkspecs/linux-oe-g++/qmake.conf
Could not read qmake configuration file.

However when I checked the files it is very much there .
What could go wrong?

Thanks

Could you please ask a new question about this?

All last problems were sorted out.

I completed building the image and sdk successfully. I also installed qtcreator , added device, compiler and kit. But when I deploy I get a error “error while loading shared libraries : libQt5Widgets.so.5: cannot open shared object file. no such file or directory. Application finishes with exit code 127”

I checked usr/lib on device but there are no qt5 libraries. Is the location of QT libraries correct?

Despite of creating the image using bitbake -k angstrom-qt5-x11-image… why should this happen.?
Pls advise how to proceed.?

Perfect that the compilation is working. Could you ask for the new issue a new Question, please? Thanks.