Bitbake error in compiling v4l-utils_1.12.3.bb

I tried to compile linux image 2.8 in open embedded with QT5 recipe. I almost succeed but got v4l-utils_1.12.3.bb error at end. i am using ubuntu 16.04 32bit os. Please take look my log.

1.Inside open embedded i can’t able to make menuconfig, it raise error.

MACHINE=colibri-imx7 bitbake -c menuconfig virtual/kernel

error:menubox.c:(.text+0xaa8): undefined reference to `wnoutrefresh’

2.And then I tried to revert back linux image 2.8 to 2.7 using repo -init. and repo sync. then i got checkout.

error:layers/meta-toradex-bsp-common/:meta-toradex-bsp-common.git checkout

Any suggestion.

hi technomed

can you send your local.conf file and summarize all changes you have done for your compilation?

Thanks and best regards
Jaski

I just add machine name and qt layer in local.conf. And I added display timing parameters in arch/arm/boot/dts/imx7-colibri-eval-v3.dtsi file. Its just a plain build .
My local.conf file.

Hi,
your dtsi file seems to contain some errors . Can you send the log.do_compile.22215 file and dtsi file?

Dtsi file is not problem we just added timing parameter but we tried with default dtsi file but got same v4l-utils_1.12.3.bb. my custom dtsi file and log.do_compile.22215

Please note that as already discussed on this very community forum several times before 32-bit OS’ have long since been obsolete for cross compiling Qt5. Please update to a suitable build machine and try again.

Ok thanks you, how to solve these git check out problem when switch over linux 2.8 to 2.7.