Audio Catalog Items

Hello,

I have reviewed audio registry settings included at Audio driver registry settings | Toradex Developer Center but it is unclear to me what settings must be adjusted for the SGTL5000 on the iMX6. Additionally, what are the OS catalog items that must be selected to enable audio? I have enabled the following:

• Wavedev2
  • Waveform Audio
  • Analog Audio
  • Sound Settings

I have attempted to preview the system sounds in the Control Panel → Volume & Sounds Properties and have not heard anything through the headphone jack. I have added and set the HPVolume Dword in the registry and still have not heard anything from the headphone jack.

Thanks,

Aaron

@aaron.h,

Did you try with default release image from here? Please download and try Player_ce8.exe.

Let us know if you need any help on this.

Hello,

I did try the the volume and sounds properties page within the default 1.3b2 but did not hear anything. I’ll try the player_ce8.exe in the default image and report back. Should the default workspace produce an image which has audio support fot the colibri imx6?

Thanks,

Aaron

Hello,

Thank you again for your suggestions. The player application on the 1.3b2 image worked. I rebuilt my image using the 1.3b2 BSP and turned off the wavedev2 virtual audio driver catalog item - this seemed to fix my problem.

Thanks!