Apalis TK1 - Gstreamer displaying caps warnings after creating symlinks to tegra libs

Hi to all,

after creating symlinks in /lib/ to the libs in /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/tegra/ folder my gstreamer starts to show warning messages like the following ones:

(gst-launch-1.0:9620): GStreamer-WARNING **: Invalid caps feature name: \u0010
(gst-launch-1.0:9620): GStreamer-WARNING **: Invalid caps feature name: 0\u000c2\xab\xa0\u0012\u0011

Does anyone else have experienced the same or does anyone else have an explanation of why this is happening?

Some background infos

I run a C program that reads a RTSP videostream, does some image processing using opencv and displays the result using ximagesink or nvhdmioverlaysink. The module has been shutdown / restarted several times without any issues until last time: after powering on the Apalis TK1 module the monitor showed only the last lines of the dmesg. The only way to access the module was by using the serial debug console or by SSH. Searching for possible causes/solution brought me to this post, which fixed the issue and brought back to life lxdm but introduced the above mentioned gstreamer problems.

Starting from a clean OS (the default one shipped with the module), i only installed the following libs / dependencies needed by my program:

1. opkg install libopencv-core2.4 libopencv-imgproc2.4 libopencv-video2.4 libopencv-highgui2.4
  2. opkg install gstreamer1.0-plugins-good-rtsp