About terminal block

Dear all,

The power supply installed on the carrier board, please tell me the terminal block that fits there.

I’m looking for a screwless type terminal block.

Do you have any recommendations?

Dear @HARU , we recommend that you check our carrier board schematics and our carrier board design guide:

Depending on your needs, you might be OK with a 5V DC-DC buck converter (like in Viola or Aster) or you might need more complete solution (others) that covers a wider range of voltages.

Kind regards,
Alvaro.

Thank you for your reply.

I’m looking for a screwless type terminal block that can be attached to the power supply port on the carrier board.

I’m thinking of making a product based on Toradex’s carrier board.

1 Like

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately, we don’t know any candidate for a screwless type terminal block that could work out of the box. We recommend that you check the specification and dimensions of the carrier board and try to find a suitable candidate. Please note that our out-of-the-shelf carrier board are not really intended to have any modification.

The best option is of course to develop your own carrier board and add the needed connections.

Kind regards,
Alvaro.

Thank you for your reply.

I will check the specification and dimension of the carrier board and try to find a suitable candidate.

If it add the needed connections. I will select the best option.