Unable to get the include directories to be used when using the "deploy" an overlay method with Torzioncore-builder

Hi @lucas_a.tx ,
Yes, I did specify the imx8mp-verdin-wifi-dev.dts in the custom: section, as the directions say to do. I will remove it and see if that makes a difference.

Also, I read that even if you have the containerized version on the SOM, the system downloads the non-containerized version (and I think it also said with no video, but I could be incorrect), that fits the version you are running. So there is that possibility.

Also I have not clear: section. Do I need to put that in there?

Steve

HI @lucas_a.tx,
Removing the custom line in the build DID work. I now have 2 SPI devices!! Yay! Thanks for your patience and help!!

Whew!

Steve

Glad I was able to help!

Best regards,
Lucas Akira

Hi @lucas_a.tx,
I also want to use Yocto to do this pin update so I can have a second SPI and run our program in that as a comparison. But I can’t seem to find instructions for that. The image download command fails for a yocto build. Can you point me to where/how to do a build for that?

Thanks,
Steve

Never mind, I think I found what I was looking for. I’ll ask my questions in another thread if needed.