Torizoncore-builder build error

Hello,

I am currently trying to create a custom TorizonCore image and I am following this process : TorizonCore Builder Tool - Customizing TorizonCore Images

The problem occur when I launch this command :

torizoncore-builder build

And I get the following response :

Unable to find image 'and:latest' locally docker: Error response from daemon: pull access denied for and, repository does not exist or may require 'docker login': denied: requested access to the resource is denied. See 'docker run --help'.

Of course, I am log in to docker. When I run docker login, I get this response :

Authenticating with existing credentials... Login Succeeded Logging in with your password grants your terminal complete access to your account. For better security, log in with a limited-privilege personal access token. Learn more at https://docs.docker.com/go/access-tokens/

Thanks for your help

Hi @ClementLerm !

I understand that your docker image is named and and is tagged as latest. Is that right?

Also, if you are talking about docker login, this image should be in your private Docker Hub registry, right?

Can you confirm that you actually pushed the image to your Docker Hub account?

Best regards,

Thanks for your answer.

No, I don’t request any docker image in my tcbuild.yaml file.

This this actuelly the content of this file :

# Configuration file outline:
input:
  easy-installer:
    local: images/torizon-core-docker-apalis-imx8-Tezi_5.4.0+build.10.tar

customization:
  splash-screen: cormiers.png

output:
  easy-installer:
    local: torizon-core-docker-apalis-imx8-Tezi_5.4.0.CUSTOM

And at the beginning when I try to run torizoncore-builder build --create-template, I have the same problem.

Hi @ClementLerm .

That’s quite strange…

What is the version of your TorizonCore Builder?

torizoncore-builder --version