Torizon OTA doesn't display the devices in a fleet

Using The torizon OTA dashboard where I have two devices in my Development fleet, there doesn’t seem to be any way to display the devices there. As you can see, there are 2 devices, but they aren’t displayed on the fleet page nor when I click on the manage devices link which just brings up an empty one line dialog as you can see below:

Greetings @toebes,

I just tried and I see the following below when I click on my fleet:

Doesn’t seem to be a universal issue. May I ask what web browser you are using? And following on that, does the issue persist if you try another browser? (if possible)

Best Regards,
Jeremias

I just relaunched the page from the same browser in a new window and did the same steps and now they show up. As you can see in my previous snapshot, it saw that there were 2 devices. It just didn’t display them. Now it does. I will pay attention and if/when it happens again will look at the network traffic to see if I have any ideas what is going on.

And I forgot to mention that I am running the absolutely latest version of Chrome Version 99.0.4844.84 (Official Build) (64-bit)

While I was looking into this further I became aware that there were some server-side issues around the time of your question here being posted. This may or may not be related to what you were experiencing here.

That is to say, if you’re unable to reproduce this in the future don’t worry about this too much as it may have been a transient error due to the server.

Best Regards,
Jeremias

Thank you very much. I will pay attention and let you know if I encounter it again.