Torizon access issues

Hi,

I’m having an issue with Torizon and I’m not sure if I maybe don’t have it configured correctly or I’m otherwise doing something wrong. It seems that when the module boots up, I’m unable to connect to either the portainer web interface or ssh. However, after I connect a display to the eval board and log in, I am able to connect remotely immediately. Is this normal, or is there some setting I can change to allow portainer to automatically log in?

Greetings @Brian.Kelly,

Could you describe your issues more in-depth. I’m not able to reproduce this on my side. When I install TorizonCore 5.3.0 on my Colibri i.MX7 I can access the Portainer web interface and SSH without any display attached.

When you say you’re “unable to connect” what exactly happens? Any specific errors or output?

Best Regards,
Jeremias

I reinstalled Torizon and it seems to work as expected now. Not sure what was happening before, I may have messed something up with the default containers. Thanks!

Well glad you were able to resolve the issue. Please let me know though if you’re able to reproduce this, as it would be nice to know how the issue occurs for future reference.