Toradex tk1 Ubuntu GNome with Jetpack

hi
I have apalis tk1 with ixora carrier board an lxde linux already install on it.
I want to change its linux to ubuntu gnome with jetpack support. I recently download this image to my host computer but I get confused how can i change linux of tk1.
I follow the steps in txx recovery mode Using hardware mechanism but my windows not recognise tk1 and using driver in( NVFlash / Recovery mode package ) driver not work …
please help me step by step beacuse im amateur.
regards

Hi @toradexvision and Welcome to the Toradex Community!

Could you provide the version of hardware (including carrier board) and the software of your module?

I recently download this image to my host computer but I get confused how can i change linux of tk1.

Where did you download this image from?

I follow the steps in txx recovery mode Using hardware mechanism but my windows not recognise tk1 and using driver in( NVFlash / Recovery mode package ) driver not work …

Which steps did you follow exactly? What is not working?
Could you provide the version of your Windows?

Did you already check this site?

Best regards,
Jaski

hi jaski
Thank you very much for your attention
i follow your above link steps and successfully install ubuntu gnome with nvidia jetpack from easy installer on tk1
but instead of using windows on my host to load easy installer i use ubuntu 16.4 to do this
Best Regards

Thank you very much for letting us know. Yes, I don’t think Windows may be used for Apalis TK1 recovery so far.

Thank you very much for letting us know. Yes, I don’t think Windows may be used for Apalis TK1 recovery so far.