Toradex Linux Image

Could we build toradex linux image with bsp 2.8b using opencv version 2.4??

Just like with any other Linux based distribution a certain BSP version usually comes with certain versions of things. In your case BSP 2.8b6 is based on the following version of meta-openembedded which comes with OpenCV 3.3. Changing this, while not entirely impossible, is neither trivial nor recommended.

Thank you for the clarification.
Please provide the procedure to build toradex linux image on ubuntu 14.04 using the above mentioned bsp

Please refer to the following article on our developer website.

I have a doubt in the following steps…
Create a directory for your oe-core setup to live in and clone the meta information. For the Vx.y… Image use the branch LinuxImageVx.y…, e.g. for the V2.5 Image use the branch LinuxImageV2.5

mkdir oe-core
cd oe-core
repo init -u Index of /toradex-bsp-platform.git -b LinuxImageV2.8
repo sync

We are trying to build an image for BSP V2.8b6. But the above mentioned command is for V2.8
Please look into this.

Yes, as can be seen from the following LinuxImageV2.8 gives you the latest released BSP in the 2.8 release cycle which is 2.8b6 having psssed full validation and therefore being declared stable:

http://git.toradex.com/cgit/toradex-bsp-platform.git/log/?h=LinuxImageV2.8

i have been following the steps as mentioned in the article given by you.
Due to errors i have performed the bitbake several times. Now i am building up SDK. The errors have occured as

WARNING: The free space of /home/bmit/yocto/build/tmp-glibc (rootfs) is running low (0.589GB left)
ERROR: No new tasks can be executed since the disk space monitor action is "STOPTASKS"!
WARNING: The free space of /home/bmit/yocto/build/downloads (rootfs) is running low (0.589GB left)
ERROR: No new tasks can be executed since the disk space monitor action is "STOPTASKS"!
WARNING: The free space of /home/bmit/yocto/build/sstate-cache (rootfs) is running low (0.589GB left)
 Several script files and folders are there in the build folder.

How would I delete them?

You are running out of space. You need to have a minimum 60 GBytes of free disk space for the open-embedded build.

Please try these steps to fix the errors:

• Delete the folder build/tmp
  • Delete the folder build/downloads
  • Delete the folder build/sstatec-cache

If these steps don’t help, then you need buy more disk space.

Thank you. This is helpful. I have completed till the installation of SDK. Now could I run OpenCV C++ codes?

Perfect that the build was completed.
Yes, you can compile the opencv code with the SDK and then run it on the module.

How to compile opencv cpp codes??

I am sorry but I don’t understand, what exactly do you mean?

I have just compiled a opencv cpp code of video capturing. This has succeeded. The commands I used are
g++ b.cpp -o app pkg-config --cflags --libs opencv
./app

Now, I need to cross compile it to run it on the module. How could i do this??

How did you compile? Have you check this page?