Toradex board not getting ON in normal boot mode

Hi All,
Board not getting ON in normal boot mode. If I short respective pins for recovery mode, then it is detecting in recovery mode and LED’s getting ON. After flashing if I restart it not getting ON in normal boot mode and LED also not getting ON.

Regards,
Aravinth

What exact BSP version are you talking about?

I flashed by using “Apalis-iMX6_ToradexEasyInstaller_1.3-20171201”. After restating board not getting ON. Even LED also not getting power ON.

And what exact BSP did you flash from within the Toradex Easy Installer?

BTW: I assume you did properly fully power-cycle after flashing, right?

I flashed “Apalis-iMX6_LXDE-Image_2.7b4” Image. After flashing I fully powered off and powered ON and switch on the on/off button.

Hm, strange. This works just fine for me with the exact same combination of hardware and software versions.

After flashing before power-cycling could you provide the log file as described in the troubleshooting section of the Toradex Easy Installer? Mine e.g. looks as follows.

It’s strange. In one board this installation working fine. But in another it making this issue.
Please find the attached log file.
link text

Can you download the Toradex Easy Installer again and use a serial console to enter the following commands:

# cat /sys/fsl_otp/HW_OCOTP_CFG4
# mmc extcsd read /dev/mmcblk0 | grep -e BOOT_BUS_CONDITIONS -e PARTITION_CONFIG -e RST_N_FUNCTION

Hi stefan,
Thanks for your response. I have added the command results on below. Please give your valuable feedback on this!!

/ # cat /sys/fsl_otp/HW_OCOTP_CFG4
0x5072
/ # mmc extcsd read /dev/mmcblk0 | grep -e BOOT_BUS_CONDITIONS -e PARTITION_CONF
IG -e RST_N_FUNCTION
Boot configuration bytes [PARTITION_CONFIG: 0x48]
Boot bus Conditions [BOOT_BUS_CONDITIONS: 0x0a]
H/W reset function [RST_N_FUNCTION]: 0x01
/ # 

Regards,
Aravinth

Hi stefan,
Is there any update on this.?

Hi marcel,
Is there any update on this?

Sorry, for the late response. Above indeed looks fine to me as both the i.MX 6 SoC as well as the eMMC chip are configured/fused properly. You could try doing a full Erase Flash (c) from within the Toradex Easy Installer and then re-installing the regular BSP 2.7b4 demo image again. If that still does not boot then there seems to be something strange going on which may be best handled by opening an RMA case. Sorry, for any troubles caused.

Hi Marcel,
I have tried **Erase Flash ** . But still I’m facing the same issue.

Regards,
Aravinth

Then there is really something wrong and I would suggest proceeding with an RMA as linked to above.

Thanks for your support .We have started the RMA process.

You are very welcome. Just let us know should you have any further questions or comments.