The requested image could not be found in the Toradex Artifactory

Dear suport,

I am trying to apply my first device tree overlay on a Colibri iMX7D 1GB, V1.1A board.
Installation of Torizon Builder went well (on Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS) and I downloaded the following image into the tcbworkdir directory:
torizon-core-docker-colibri-imx7-emmc-Tezi_5.6.0+build.13.tar

Running “torizoncore-builder images unpack torizon-core-docker-colibri-imx7-emmc-Tezi_5.6.0+build.13.tar” went well.
I also created a custom device overlay file (only disabling uart2 for the moment).

However, when I try to deploy the overlay, I get the following error:

torizoncore-builder dto deploy --remote-host 192.168.0.18 --remote-username root --force --reboot device-trees/overlays/colibri-imx7_interferometer.dts
Downloading image from: https://artifacts.toradex.com/artifactory/torizoncore-oe-prod-frankfurt/dunfell-5.x.y/release/18/colibri-imx7-emmc/torizon-upstream/torizon-core-docker/oedeploy/torizon-core-docker-colibri-imx7-emmc-Tezi_5.6.0+build.18.tar
The download may take some time. Please wait…
The requested image could not be found in the Toradex Artifactory.

There is indeed no build 18 for version 5.6.0. My question is, do you have any idea where the “18” is coming from? Could it be from the Torizon version installed on the module ?

It is a while since I installed Torizon on the module so I don’t remember what version I installed. How can I get this information via the module’s command line ?

Thanks in advance for any help,
Jeroen

Little update:
The installed Torizon version on the Colibri iMX7 is :

TDX Wayland with Wayland Upstream 5.6.0+build.18 (dunfell)

So now I know where the ‘18’ is coming from…

So the question becomes a bit different : is it an error that there is no build 18 in the Artifactory or is it an error having installed this specific build on the Colibri ?

I installed

torizon-core-docker-evaluation-colibri-imx7-emmc-Tezi_5.6.0+build.13.container

on the module and then also used the same image for the “torizoncore-builder images unpack” command.
This solved the error and the ‘dto deploy’ command did correctly download the image.
(there are other problems now but they are not related to this thread)

Hi @ompie ,

I’m glad you managed to solve your issue!

About your questions: TDX Wayland with Wayland Upstream refers to one of our BSP reference images, and not TorizonCore.

So initially you had used torizoncore-builder dto deploy on a Colibri iMX7D that did not have TorizonCore installed. That’s why the error happened.

To get information about the installed OS, you can run:

cat /etc/os-release

If the system is TorizonCore, the output should be something similar to this:

ID=torizon
NAME="TorizonCore"
VERSION="5.6.0+build.13 (dunfell)"
VERSION_ID=5.6.0-build.13
PRETTY_NAME="TorizonCore 5.6.0+build.13 (dunfell)"
DISTRO_CODENAME="dunfell"
BUILD_ID="13"
ANSI_COLOR="1;34"
VARIANT="Docker"