SQLite DB on Toradex_CE700 ARM Device

Hello , I am facing an issue with the SQlite DB in cpp while linking lib file & dll.i am using Visual Studio 2008 on windows 10.
my solution Platform is Toradex_CE700(ARMv4I).could you please suggest appropriate versions of
Sqlite.Lib file & Sqlite.dll Files.

Regards
Programmer

We have a pre-compiled qlite.Lib included in SQLite Demo

If you need a dll please download SQLite source code from its website and follow included instruction to build it.

I Download Sqlite-winCE-3_3_5.zip.source consist of sqlite3.def file & sqlite3.h file.dll is Not present.

The SQLite 3.1. 5 WinCE release has a Readme file:

HOW TO USE THIS LIBRARY

Making the LIB/DLL:
1) Create a new LIB or DLL project;
2) Add all .c files to the project (except the shell.c file);
3) If building a DLL, add sqlite.def;
4) If your platform don’t have ‘assert.h’ and/or ‘time.h’, add the wce_port directory to your include list;
5) Build the library.

Using it in your application:
1) Add the project created above to your workspace;
2) Select that your project depends on the sqlite project;
3) Add this directory to your include path;
4) If your platform don’t have ‘assert.h’ and/or ‘time.h’, add the wce_port directory to your include list;
5) Add "#include “sqlite/sqlite.h” to your module that uses sqlite;
6) Build your application.
7) If a DLL was built, make sure it is built in the same directory your executable is (or exported to the windows directory of the Windows CE target).

You can use 3.1.5 as is or try to compile 3.3.5 using extra files from 3.1.5 and this instruction.
Please note that we are not affiliated with SQLlite team. Please contact them directly if you have any question about SQLite related issues.