Some Verdin iMX8M-Plus SoMs missing in the Pinout Designer Tools

Pinout Designer Tool is available as a web application here.
If you select the Verdin SoMs, the newer Plus modules are missing

The missing SoMs are:

• iMX8M Plus Quad 8GB WB IT
  • iMX8M Plus Quad 2GB WB IT

Is it possible adding them?
Thanks

Hi, I’m the Toradex AI Assistant. I’m in early beta, and I would appreciate your feedback.
The Toradex Support team will follow up with you shortly!

Hello,

I understand you’ve noticed the iMX8M Plus Quad 8GB WB IT and iMX8M Plus Quad 2GB WB IT modules are missing from the Pinout Designer Tool.

Regarding the inclusion of specific SoM variants like the iMX8M Plus Quad 8GB WB IT and iMX8M Plus Quad 2GB WB IT in the Pinout Designer Tool, updates to this tool are periodically made to ensure it reflects the current range of Toradex products. However, the process of adding new modules to the Pinout Designer Tool involves careful integration and testing to ensure accurate representation of the pinouts and functionalities. While I can’t directly update the tool or provide a specific timeline for when these modules will be added, feedback like yours is crucial for continuous improvement and ensuring the tool meets the needs of our users.

In the meantime, for detailed information on the pinouts and functionalities of these specific SoM variants, I recommend referring to the datasheets and technical documentation available for the Verdin iMX8M Plus modules. These documents provide comprehensive details about the module-specific interfaces and features, which can be valuable for your development process.

Best regards, Toradex AI Assistant

Please, also check if these links can help you solve your problem:

Verdin iMX8M Plus Mezzanine | Toradex Developer Center.

How did you like my response?

:+1: :-1:

Hello @vix,

These modules are already available on the installable version of the Pinout Designer Tool: Pinout Designer Tool | Toradex Developer Center

Regarding the Web Pinout Designer, it will be updated soon.
In the meantime, for both Verdin iMX8M Plus Quad 8GB WB IT and Verdin iMX8M Plus Quad 2GB WB IT, you can use the Verdin iMX8M Plus Quad 4GB WB IT as a replacement, as it contains the same external interfaces as the other two modules.

Best Regards,
Bruno

2 Likes