Some of the BT Headset microphone dose not work after reboot but speaker is working fine

Dear Toradex,

I am working on Toradex apalis imx6q with Android Nougat. **Some of the BT Headset microphone dose not work after reboot but speaker is working fine**.

I checked with different BT headset and some of the headset I found this problem.

I got soc link id is 255 at the time I got data as "SYNTAX ERROR"

Please find the below log,

bt_bluegiga_headset: length:12
Data:SCO OPEN 255

bt_bluegiga_headset: length:12
Data:SYNTAX ERROR

And also Please check the below working log,

bt_bluegiga_headset: length:10
Data:SCO OPEN 2 bt_bluegiga_headset:
length:13 Data:CONNECT 4 SCO

Please response, If anyone in experience.

Thanks & Regards,

VinothS.

Dear Toradex,

This is the problem in custom bt headset side, Hands Free Profile Audio Gateway (HFP-AG) not working properly. This HFP-AG start once press the Volume button of the custom bt headset.

Please find the log,

bt_bluegiga_headset: process_headset_data Data:HFP-AG 3 READY

bt_bluegiga_headset: HFP-AG ID:3 Established 00:12:6f:04:f2:95

bt_bluegiga_headset: headset_uart_receive , rec_dataframe : HFP-AG 3 VOLUME 10, headsetBtStatus.hfpAg_linkId: 3

bt_bluegiga_headset: process_headset_data Data:HFP-AG 3 VOLUME 10

bt_bluegiga_headset: headset_uart_receive , rec_dataframe : HFP-AG 3 UNKNOWN (0): AT+BTRH?\r, headsetBtStatus.hfpAg_linkId: 3

bt_bluegiga_headset: process_headset_data Data:HFP-AG 3 UNKNOWN (0): AT+BTRH?\r
972 I bt_bluegiga_headset: headset_uart_receive , rec_dataframe : HFP-AG 3 UNKNOWN (0): AT+CSRSF=0,0,0,1,0,0,0\r, headsetBtStatus.hfpAg_linkId: 3

bt_bluegiga_headset: process_headset_data Data:HFP-AG 3 UNKNOWN (0): AT+CSRSF=0,0,0,1,0,0,0\r

Thanks & Regards,
VinothS.

Dear VinothS.

Toradex doesn’t directly support Android images. Android support is provided by our partners. Android image downloadable fro Toradex website is for evaluation purpose only and not all features guarantee to work.
To get a custom, full featured image and Android technical support please contact our partners directly, Kynetics ( www.kynetics.com ) and AntMicro (www.antmicro.com)

Regards,
Alex