Runqemu show me nothing

After build TorizonCore from source, I want to run the system on qemu, but runqemu show me nothing in my terminal. Why?

user@ubuntu:~/work$ runqemu wic serial
runqemu - INFO - Running bitbake -e ...
runqemu - INFO - Continuing with the following parameters:
MACHINE: [qemuarm64]
FSTYPE: [wic]
ROOTFS: [/home/user/work/build-torizon/deploy/images/qemuarm64/torizon-core-podman-qemuarm64-20220315063214.rootfs.wic]
CONFFILE: [/home/user/work/build-torizon/deploy/images/qemuarm64/torizon-core-podman-qemuarm64-20220315063214.qemuboot.conf]

runqemu - INFO - Setting up tap interface under sudo
runqemu - INFO - Network configuration: ip=192.168.7.2::192.168.7.1:255.255.255.0
runqemu - INFO - Interrupt character is '^]'
runqemu - INFO - Running /home/user/work/build-torizon/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/qemu-helper-native/1.0-r1/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin/qemu-system-aarch64 -device virtio-net-device,netdev=net0,mac=52:54:00:12:34:02 -netdev tap,id=net0,ifname=tap0,script=no,downscript=no -drive if=virtio,file=/home/user/work/build-torizon/deploy/images/qemuarm64/torizon-core-podman-qemuarm64-20220315063214.rootfs.wic,format=raw -no-reboot -show-cursor -device VGA,edid=on -device qemu-xhci -device usb-tablet -device usb-kbd -object rng-random,filename=/dev/urandom,id=rng0 -device virtio-rng-pci,rng=rng0 -no-acpi -bios /home/user/work/build-torizon/deploy/images/qemuarm64/u-boot.bin -d unimp -semihosting-config enable,target=native  -machine virt -cpu cortex-a57 -m 1057 -serial mon:vc -device virtio-serial-device -chardev null,id=virtcon -device virtconsole,chardev=virtcon

Greetings @jacky,

The qemu variant of TorizonCore is not something we thoroughly test. That is to say there may be minor issues or strangeness with that image. Looking at your output it appears that runqemu ran successfully, or at least there are no errors.

Can you ssh into the qemu instance via the IP shown?

Also for what purposes are you trying to run the qemu variant for?

Best Regards,
Jeremias