Remote Access the module from different network

I am using X11VNC in my Toradex, I can access my toradex in only on the same network. So i would like know how to access my toradex while I am on another network or public network

Only access my device(Toradex) within the same network.I seen most of the article suggest to implement the port forwarding method to access the toradex in public network. But it is not possible in my case.Actually in customer place it is not possible to do this and there may be firewall. Suggest a suitable solution

hi @Sureshkumar

This is out of the scope of the general Toradex Support. However to remotely access a module you must have ability to send/receive TCP/IP packets between module and a host computer. We are using OpenSSH_7.5p1, OpenSSL 1.0.2. This software is not Toradex specific, so you can use any available documentation about OpenSSH.

Best regards, Jaski

We currently don’t have any OTA solution integrated out-of-the-box. However, we have partner network companies like Mender.io who may assist you. You may also have a look at Torizon our latest Toradex labs project which will integrate OTA update functionality out-of-the-box.

So what is the solution to update the new image(builded by yocto) in my module through OTA, so please recommend the solution for the update.

So what is the solution to update the new image(builded by yocto) in my module through OTA, so please recommend the solution for the update.