QT on Colibri VF61: "bitbake -k meta-toolchain-qt5" - Errors

Did you make sure that you open the QtCreator in the same console as you sourced your environment with . /usr/local/oecore-x86_64/environment-setup-armv7at2hf-neon-angstrom-linux-gnueabi?

Yes, I did.

You can also check if the environment is setup properly by hitting echo $OE_QMAKE_CXX, this should print you some details about your toolchain. Does this work and what does it print?

yes, it work’s. it print’s:

arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-g++ -march=armv7-a -mthumb -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=hard --sysroot=/usr/local/oecore-x86_64/sysroots/armv7at2hf-neon-angstrom-linux-gnueabi

after enter “qtcreator” in the same command line, it starts qtcreator with the info in the command line:

void DBusMenuExporterPrivate::addAction(QAction*, int): Already tracking action "Follow Symbol Under Cursor" under id 173

This is all done on your host machine, right? Beside that, did you install the related image on the VF61?

Yes, I did.

Here are the screenshots you want:

[upload|7/knt6hvlTfAD9NYMI8Ol/h6m6M=]
[upload|BokBvGiIOs3iqD9nB7bOMLunL/w=]
[upload|QzU91J+0HDkYfmuR9ZLq9pYv43o=]
[upload|U7rcBaOnoa0lC0L8thpx+WFrvWQ=]
[upload|eRkYtAulhMkPaGqXN0sapYViPec=]

Hi @stsemant

Thanks for the pictures. Actually the settings seems to be correct.

Best regards,
Jaski

The settings are correct? Thank you very much for your feedback.
But I still have the problem that it does not work.
How can I check where the error lies?

Hi @stsemant

Perfect that you found a solution. Thanks for your feedback.
This means with the newer version of Qt, the old Qtcreator is not compatible any-more. We did not see the errors, since we are using recent version Linux distributions and hence also recent version of Qt Creator.

We will update the Documentation.
Thanks again for you help.

Best regards,
Jaski

I think I have found the mistake. I uninstalled qtcreator and installed version 4.9.0 of the link. Here I could now enter the qt-mkspec. A test program throws some warnings but is executed.