Qt Creator question

I need to install Qt Creator to cross compile embedded Linux for T20 on a low RAM/DISK notebook, hosting Fedora 27 LXDE.
Target is T20 EVM already updated to BSP 2.8b1 and with Qt libraries correctly installed.
I have as reference:

It is not clear for me if the Qt toolchain, Qt Creator and T20 Qt libraries setup described in such document is strictly what is needed, or if previously I need to perform setups described in the cited document:

High performance, low power Embedded Computing Systems | Toradex Developer Center.

In other words, if I can actually skip what is related to “Build and Deploy the Target Image for Qt”

(bitbake -k angstrom-lxde-image)

Thanks.
Francesco

I need to install Qt Creator to cross compile embedded Linux for T20 on a low RAM/DISK notebook, hosting Fedora 27 LXDE. Target is T20 EVM

You mean a Colibri T20 SoM on the Colibri Evaluation Board, right?

What exact hardware and software versions of things are you talking about?

already updated to BSP 2.8b1 and with Qt libraries correctly installed.

How exactly did you go about correctly installing the Qt libraries?

Please note that none of our regular BSP demo images will contain any such.

I have as reference:

How to set up Qt Creator to cross compile for embedded Linux | Toradex Developer Center

It is not clear for me if the Qt toolchain, Qt Creator and T20 Qt libraries setup described in such document is strictly what is needed, or if previously I need to perform setups described in the cited document:

High performance, low power Embedded Computing Systems | Toradex Developer Center.

Previously or not but yes you will have to do each and every step as described in the above-mentioned article including “Build and Deploy the Target Image for Qt”.

In other words, if I can actually skip what is related to “Build and Deploy the Target Image for Qt”

No, that is an absolute necessity!

(bitbake -k angstrom-lxde-image)

That article actually gives you the choice between manually adding Qt (e.g. appending qtbase et. al. to IMAGE_INSTALL) to one of them none Qt image recipes (e.g. angstrom-lxde-image or bitbake -k console-tdx-image) or directly building a Qt enabled image (e.g. angstrom-qt5-x11-image or one of them Qt 4 equivalents).