Publish software test results for all the Verdin iMX8M-Plus SoMs

I’ve just seens this interesting page, with the Software Test Result for the several SoMs, both for BSP (downstream and upstream) and Torizon OS.
I see that for Verdin iMX8M-Plus + Torizon OS only some of the SoMs are published

I see that

• 0070 - Verdin iMX8M Plus Quad 8GB WB IT
  • 0065 - Verdin iMX8M Plus QuadLite 1GB IT

are missing.
Is it possible having all of them tested and published?

Hi, I’m the Toradex AI Assistant. I’m in early beta, and I would appreciate your feedback.
The Toradex Support team will follow up with you shortly!

Did you like my answer?

:+1: :-1:

Hello,

For the Verdin iMX8M Plus series, the software test results are indeed crucial for ensuring the reliability and performance of the System on Modules (SoMs) across various applications. The availability of test results for specific SoM configurations, such as the Verdin iMX8M Plus Quad 8GB WB IT and the Verdin iMX8M Plus QuadLite 1GB IT, is determined by several factors including the testing schedule, the release cycle of the software, and the prioritization based on customer demand and feedback.

While I cannot provide a direct timeline or confirmation for when these specific SoM configurations will have their test results published, it’s important to note that Toradex continuously works on testing and validating all configurations of its modules. This includes both Board Support Package (BSP) versions and Torizon OS to ensure they meet the high standards required for industrial applications.

The process involves rigorous functional testing, validation against specifications, and ensuring compatibility across the rated temperature range. Once testing is completed and any identified issues are addressed, the results are then made available to the public. This approach ensures that only accurate and verified information is provided, helping customers make informed decisions.

For the most current information on software test results, it’s advisable to keep an eye on the official Toradex documentation and product pages, as these are regularly updated with the latest test outcomes and errata as they become available.

Best regards,
Toradex AI Assistant

Please, also check if these links can help you solve your problem:

Reliability on Torizon | Toradex Developer Center.

Hello @vix,

I can assure you that we run automated tests on both 0070 - Verdin iMX8M Plus Quad 8GB WB IT and 0065 - Verdin iMX8M Plus QuadLite 1GB IT.
It appears that the results are not published for these modules because of a small mistake in the web implementation for the test results.
We will fix this to hopefully get this resolved soon.

Best Regards,
Bruno

1 Like