we are trying to build our production programming template using the procedure described here but we are facing strange behaviours after the update process (the system doesn’t boot up and show a dump during boot)
We followed theese steps:
- Update to wec2013 2.1 standard image using .cfg file
- Update with our custom image .nb0 (using latest UpdateTool)
- Update splash screen using our .bmz file (using latest UpdateTool)
- Update config block gpio configuration (using latest ConfigBlockEditor.exe)
- Export and upload procedure as described in the article
Are there any limitations regarding the use of the production programming template with custom images?