Problem with debugging an application in WEC2013 from VS2013

Problem with debugging an application in WEC2013 from VS2013
Debug WEC2013 from VS2013
I do everything as described here Application Debugging Over Ethernet Using Visual Studio | Toradex Developer Center
But when I click the DEBUG button, I get a message as in an attachment. At the same time, an application appears on the device in the Temp folder.
But if I press ALT-F5, then the application starts up normally on the device.
What am I doing wrong?alt text

Dear @GuraSerg

Here are some hints what you could try:

• Install the .NET framework on the target device - or if you have it installed, try to remove it. Adjust the project settings accordingly to (not) download the .NET framework as part of the application.
  • Try to debug a simple native application. Do you see the same issues?

Regards, Andy

Hi!
How can I remove NET framework ?
Cannot be removed from “Control Panel-Remove Programs”

Regards
Sergey Gura

Dear @GuraSerg
Simply clear the registry and reboot the device. Please note, you will loose all registry settings if you made any.
In general it is a good practice to keep all registry modifications in a .reg file, so you can easily reapply them in case of a system reset.
Regards, Andy

I reinstall the NET framework.
But nothing has changed.
Regards
Sergey Gura

Dear @GuraSerg
What happens if you remove the .NET framework completely, and tell VS2013 to download the .NET framework together with the application?
Regards, Andy

Hi!

I completely uninstalled NET Framerwork.

Nothing changed.

The same error appears if I try to start debugging by pressing F5.

But if I press CTRL F5, the project starts on the device.

Regards
Sergey Gura

Dear @GuraSerg
This is usually working. I’m afraid I cannot say what is failing in your setup. So I did a quick Google search with the term

visual studio 2013 “the application could not be launched for debugging”

This points to quite a number of post where people had the same problem for various reasons and some of them explain how they solved this it. I hope you can find an answer there.

Regards, Andy