Problem while upgrading WinCE 6 1.5b2 for VF61

I tried to upgrade WinCE 6 image on my Colibri VF61 module (from 1.4 to the new 1.5b2).
In the pas I was able to successfully update bootloader and OS image using a SD card and UpdateTool; so I tried to follow the same steps this time too.

First of all I upgraded the bootloader (from SD card), and when the module boots I see
Toradex Bootloader 1.5b2 for Vybrid Built Jul 19 2017

After this upgrade the module can’t see the SD card anymore.

Anyway I can put the new OS image on a USB key.

If I launch UpdateTool.exe supplied with 1.5b2 image I get the error message “Init UpdateLib failed

If I launch UpdateTool.exe that I find in Start >> Programs >> ColibriTools >> UpdateTool I get the error message “Module HW version not supported”.

Could someone help me, please?

What error do you get when you try to access files on the SD card?

I can’t see SD card anymore when I open “My Device”.
Maybe this is related, but if I try to run Rpmsg_Demo example on WinCE 6 I get the error message “ERROR Rpmsg_Init - Unknown CPU Type”

This is the output from bootloader to RS232

Toradex Bootloader 1.5b2 for Vybrid Built Jul 19 2017
CPU: MVF61 500 Mhz
Flash: 512 MB
RAM: 256 MB
Using ECC Type: 7
Booting from fuses.
Colibri VF61 module version 1.2A

Press [SPACE] to enter Bootloader Menu

Initiating image launch in 0 seconds.
Loading OS Image

Flashing the 1.5b2 image from the bootloader console (flashimage nk6.bin) worked.
Now the module boots with 1.5b2 image.
UpdateTool can be launched successfully from the WinCE start menu and I can see the SD card from the OS “My Device”.

Can you try to access bootloader console (press space and then ‘x’) and use the flashimage command to flash the 1.5b2 image from the SD card?