OpenGL ES on lxde image problem

Hello, in short, I need to install opengles to operate our custom UI program (Storyboard based, cranksoft) properly. So I was able to do that with the following mortifications of local.conf and image.bb

In local.conf

DISTRO_FEATURES_remove = "wayland x11"
IMAGE_INSTALL_remove = "eglinfo-x11"

In console-tdx-image.bb

IMAGE_INSTALL += " \
    eglinfo-fb \

However, the problem I faced is that I need to run navit, but after install it, I have got following errors

error:navit:graphics_new:Failed to load graphics plugin gtk_drawing_area.
error:navit:xinclude:Unable to include /usr/local/share/navit/maps/*.xml
error:navit:navit_init:Warning: No graphics subsystem available.
error:navit:event_main_loop_run:Can't find event system method main_loop_run. Event system is not set.

So, I was wondering if anyone can give me comments or suggestions to install and run UI program based on the openGLES in angstrom-lxde-image?

In addition, I found that I might use an emulator of openGL ES as described in Graphics and Gaming Development | Downloads – Arm Developer. does it mean by this emulator, I could use openGL ES to run our UI in lxde-tdx-image OS?

Or, I could use a fbdev engine to run our UI program in lxde-tdx-image. But, in this case, its frame rate is like 5~6 fps (TOO SLOW!). If you could give me suggestions to run our UI program with faster frame rate, it will be much easier to solve the problem.

Thank you!

OpenGL ES should really work out-of-the-box on any of our LXDE demo images.

What exactly is not working for you or what exactly is it that you are trying to achieve?