No display on u-boot

Hello.
This is my first toradex board and i having a throuble with hdmi display.

I loaded Linux with LXDE (3.0b3.118) using Easy installer (through VNC)
Connecting via UART1 i can see linux kernel starting, but no signal on HDMI connector, even during the u-boot starting or if i run the “xstart” command.

I have a Benq display (1920x1080@60 resolution) connected with hdmi-to-VGA port adapter from the Toradex kit.

Any help?
Thank you!

What exact hardware (module and carrier board) and software versions of things are you talking about?

• Apalis iMX6 v.1.1C
• Ixora Carrier Board v.1.1A

I loaded Linux with LXDE (3.0b3.118)

Are you sure about that as we only officially released Linux console images:

Or did you install something via CI feed?

using Easy installer (through VNC) Connecting via UART1 i can see linux kernel starting,

Including full textual debug output thereof may be helpful in the future.

but no signal on HDMI connector, even during the u-boot starting or if i run the “xstart” command.

You mean startx I guess.

I have a Benq display (1920x1080@60 resolution) connected with hdmi-to-VGA port adapter from the Toradex kit.

You mean you hooked up the HDMI to DVI adapter to the DVI to VGA adapter and expect this to work?

Unfortunately, it is really an HDMI to DVI-D adapter and a DVI-A to VGA one which basically leads to nothing at all if hooked together, sorry (;-p). If you would want to drive an analogue VGA panel from the Ixora’s HDMI you would really need an active HDMI to analogue VGA converter.