Lxora v1.1a carrier board, 7inch lcd not working

Here I newly purchased 7inch lcd display (40pin parallel connector with touch controller interface, when I booting the board the LCD panel is not getting, Please let me the step to bring up the display.

@Harish, please let us know which display exactly. Are you using the Capacitive Touch Display 7 Inch Parallel?
If you receive a new module, it boots the Toradex Easy Installer:

We have a step by step guide for the Apalis iMX6 module on Ixora here:

Please follow these steps first to make sure all the connections are OK and the module boots in general. Then you can also setup the operating system you want (Linux or WinCE). Once you did this and everything worked as expected, you can check the display again. You will also find more information about the display on our developer website, including a “first steps” guide:

Let us know in case you use another display or see any problems with the steps mentioned above.

Linux OS, Capacitive-touch-display-7inch-parallel, So the current status is I added print in my display driver mxc-lcdif.c is getting probe and initialize properly. But still I am not getting the display.

Hi

The Apalis iMX6 by default outputs on the DVI/HDMI display interface. You will need to set the vidargs U-Boot environment variable to your needs.

Please have a look here.

That should lead to the following vidargs:

setenv vidargs 'video=mxcfb0:dev=lcd,FusionF07A,if=RGB24 video=mxcfb1:off video=mxcfb2:off video=mxcfb3:off fbmem=32M'
saveenv

Max

Thanks now lcd is getting

thanks for your feedback.