Lvds setting on apalis T30 and WIN CE 7

Dear All,
I have installed Toradex Windows CE 7.0 IMAGE 2.0 for Tegra Built Feb 6 2017 on apalis T30 and cannot set lvds setting to single channel. I have tried to follow instruction from Display Driver Registry Settings | Toradex Developer Center but cannot find any lvds registry setting under [HKLM\Software\Nvidia Corporation\NVDDI\LCD]. I was also trying GPIO config tool but cannot change direction and level on BBx gpios. Is it any way to set lvds in single channel apart from creating short program using gpio lib?

Dear Samuel,

I want to set

LVDS_GPIO_6B_8B 219, LVDS_GPIO_OE 220, LVDS_GPIO_PDWN 221, LVDS_GPIO_RF 222, LVDS_GPIO_MAP 223 , LVDS_GPIO_RS 225 , LVDS_GPIO_DDR 226,

to values as below:

SetGPIOLevel(LVDS_GPIO_MODE, 1);

SetGPIOLevel(LVDS_GPIO_MAP, 0);

SetGPIOLevel(LVDS_GPIO_6B_8B, 0);

SetGPIOLevel(LVDS_GPIO_OE, 1);

SetGPIOLevel(LVDS_GPIO_PDWN, 1);

SetGPIOLevel(LVDS_GPIO_RS, 1);

SetGPIOLevel(LVDS_GPIO_RF, 1);

SetGPIOLevel(LVDS_GPIO_DDR, 1);

According to table from website GPIO Alphanumeric to GPIO Numeric Assignment | Toradex Developer Center, they refering to some PBB, which I wanted to change. I was trying to change with GPIO config tool but it doesn’t work.
So you mean, if I will add the setting from below to the registry, lvds will be enabled?

LvdsEnable LvdsMode LvdsBitMode LvdsMap LvdsRS

Finally got it working by adding: LvdsEnable LvdsMode LvdsBitMode LvdsMap LvdsRS to the registry setting. Thanks sir for your assistance.

@kamil: The LVDS settings are not there by default. So you need to add them on your own. Adding the settings will enable the LVDS. To make sure you have any signal, please try first to measure the signal with an oscilloscope, if you see anything there or not. After that you can do further configurations.

Why do you want to configure the BBx gpios? Please be aware of that some BB gpios are internal only. Which pin did you try to set?