Libdrm: Permission denied while building the Qt5 application for Imx6 on Linux

Hello. I had a error during compiling an QT5-application for linux using sdk.

cc1plus: error: /home/mark/oe-core-2.8/build/tmp-glibc/work/armv7at2hf-neon-mx6qdl-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/qtbase/5.9.7+gitAUTOINC+81b29a44d2-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/include/libdrm: Permission denied

What does it mean? How can I fix this error?

hi @ds18s20

Hello. I had a error during compiling an QT5-application for linux using sdk.

Which SDK are you talking about? Where did you get this SDK?

Best regards,
Jaski

SDK and the Linux image have been built from recipes using the bitbake as described in this article. link text
And I’m trying to build a Linux-application using this SDK

The version of Linux BSP release:
Apalis-iMX6_Qt5-X11-Image_2.8b5-20190322
Sdk:
Distro: angstrom
Distro Version: v2017.12
Metadata Revision: 3638cb32ba9ba32b4d498fc31ab7fdf82f0d2495
Timestamp: 20190322093845

I compile linux bsp and sdk on one computer, and install and work with it on another computer. When I run qmake on another computer, the variable INCPATH is set in the MakeFile

INCPATH  = -I. -isystem /usr/local/oecore-x86_64/sysroots/armv7at2hf-neon-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/qt5 ... -I/home/mark/oe-core/build/tmp-glibc/work/armv7at2hf-neon-mx6qdl-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/qtbase/5.9.7+gitAUTOINC+81b29a44d2-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/include/libdrm ...

But this path:

-I/home/mark/oe-core/build/tmp-glibc/work/armv7at2hf-neon-mx6qdl-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/qtbase/5.9.7+gitAUTOINC+81b29a44d2-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/include/libdrm

exists on the machine on which sdk was built, and does not exist on another computer.

It seems, something went wrong during the creation or deployment of this SDK. Can you try to compile on the machine where the SDK was built?

For the other computer, where the SDK was not build, try changing the settings of the INCPATH or copying the files to a custom folder, which you can set in the INCPATH.

Best regards,
Jaski