Latest image for Colibri T20

Hello,

I would like to load the latest linux stable image on Toradex T20 modules.
I don’t see any version of Easy installer available for T20 in this page:

Am I correct in saying that the latest image that can be installed is 2.8.7 (using legacy format) that can be found in this page:

Thanks

Hi @mnicolas !

You understood right. The latest supported BSP for Colibri T20 is version 2.8.x

You can see that on our Embedded Linux Release Matrix article.

Also, this module doesn’t support Toradex Easy Installer, so you will need to use the legacy way of flashing it.

Best regards,

thank you very much!

You are welcome.

If the previous message is the answer to your question, please mark it as the solution :slight_smile:

Best regards,

I was wondering about image 5.1.0 from this page:

It adds support for Iris 2.0 SD card, which is something we would like to have, and it says it is available for T20.
However this image is newer than 2.8.7, which is the latest available according to the matrix you sent earlier. Is it possible to installl 5.1.0 on T20?

Thanks

Hi @mnicolas !

Although the T20 is listed on this issue and is related to BSP 5.1.0, this issue is specifically about “Support Iris 2.0 SD Card (Without External Pull-Ups)” and does not mean that BSP 5.1.0 supports any of Colibri VF50, Colibri VF61, Colibri T20, Colibri T30.

Those modules were removed from the list and soon it will be updated on the public issue tracker to avoid confusion. Thanks for helping us fix the information.

Best regards,