Issue with ApolloX pre-release 2.0.1 with WSL

I’ve been using ApolloX 2.0.0 with WSL and I saw there is a 2.0.1 pre-release.
I tried to be brave :sweat_smile: and installed it, but I fouind an issue (regression).

The auto-discovery of Verdin module doesn’t work (as in the official 2.0.0), but when I manually connect to a know IP, the list of “CONNECTED DEVICES” is not populated.
It seems that the connection works, but then I see the following error

I switched back to the official 2.0.0 release, and the list of “CONNECTED DEVICES” is populated properly.

Greetings @vix,

This was reported to our team and it seems to be an already known issue. For now please stay on the 2.0.0 version. Otherwise, if you really want to try the pre-release version then one thing that might work is the following:

What can be done is: rollback to v2.0.0, delete the conected devices, update to the v2.0.1 and connect the devices again.

Currently the team is working on improving this in the pre-release versions so things might be a bit volatile as the team works on this in real-time.

Best Regards,

Hi @vix ,

I was informed that this is now fixed in the current version of ApolloX.

Best Regards