Include libatlas-base-dev in the yocto build for colibri iMX6ULL

Hello Community,

I want to integrate libatlas-base-dev into my iMX6ULL Yocto build, but I am not able to find the recipe for it in any of the meta layers.
Link to ATLAS lib: http://math-atlas.sourceforge.net/
deb package: Debian -- Details of package libatlas-base-dev in bullseye

Is there any support available for this lib in toradex yocto?

Thanks!

Hello Community,

Any update on this one?
I am using Colibri iMX6ULL 512MB WB v1.1A SoM.
The carrier which I am using is Aster v1.1B

Thanks!

Hi @asurti9,

With quick search we are not able to find any recipe for same in open embedded. There are two option here

Option 1, To create your own recipe, before that you may like to check cross compiling library.
Option 2, From Toradex use COM/SOM with eMMC, this will allow you to run Torizon where Debian container can be used and install library using package manager.

Please check below link to understand more about Torizon

Best Regards
Ritesh Kumar

Thanks Ritesh for the update.
So as I understand from the option 2 above, the target device which I am using - “Colibri iMX6ULL 512MB WB v1.1A SoM” is not compatible with the Torizon right?

And if I want to use “Colibri iMX6ULL 512MB WB v1.1A SoM” then the only option is to create a custom recipe, correct?

Thanks!

Hi @asurti9,

So as I understand from the option 2 above, the target device which I am using - “Colibri iMX6ULL 512MB WB v1.1A SoM” is not compatible with the Torizon right?

Correct

And if I want to use “Colibri iMX6ULL 512MB WB v1.1A SoM” then the only option is to create a custom recipe, correct?

First please see if you are able to cross compile for arm, there after create yocto recipe and build image with same.

Best Regards
Ritesh Kumar