imx6 recovery

I tried to update to the latest ce image and something went wrong. I recovered using the easy installer. Now i have no hdmi or lvds. I have used remotedisplay and i can see the devise so i assume windows is installed but when i clicked connect i get no display. I can use putty to get on to see the output. Is there anything i can do to get this back?

I also tried to recover through putty using the old method.

When i get easy installer up the hdmi works so i assume i have some wrong settings.

Ok i have managed to remote on. I found if you insert the usb too fast although the remote desktop can see the device it does not work.

Now i am on 1.3 Which is the correct way to upgrade. Do i do the eboot then os, the other way round or do one then reboot and do the other?

UPDATE. It has randomly stopped working after restart. Easy installer cannot find any images. Any ideas?

Dear @stephenh

Please see below for overall programming methods, please choose the one which is convenient for you.

Generally, multiple sections can be updated consequently and then reboot the device. You don’t need to reboot for each section update. So please update OS then eboot and then reboot the device.

Please let us know if you have any questions on this.

Thank you

Regards, Raja

Ok so the new image resets all the settings and i did not realize the remote desktop tool does not work if you insert the usb before startup even though it shows up. And the outputs did not work i assume because of wrong settings.

I usually use vnc but this does not seem to run in the autorun folder any more?

So now i have the latest image but cant get onto it how i would have liked. Any ideas why?

Ignore that. I think i was forgetting to save registry settings.

Dear @stephenh,

No problem. Please feel free to contact us if you require any support on this topic.